Construction of De Portola Rd horse trail bridge has been completed. This segment connects Los Ranchitos horse trail system to Margarita Rd.
12/11/2017 – Important Highlights of the agreement include:
- Initial $40,000 Capital Contribution Assessment
- Mandatory initial yearly dues of $5,000 plus cost of living adjustments
- Agreement to permanently close and repair temporary Vallejo access to the park and ride
- Installation of right-of-way improvements and mitigations along Vallejo to match Gateway project:
- Decomposed granite horse trail with vinyl fencing
- Ample berming, sound wall and landscape to insulate adjacent neighbors
- Stipulation that, with the exception of a locked emergency gate (only if required), there shall continue to be no vehicular nor pedestrian access onto Vallejo from either this lot or the Park n Ride.
- No parking enforcement for eastern property line of TVH lot to Palma Dr