On Tuesday, January 14, 2020, @ 7 p.m. (or as soon thereafter as the matter may be heard) the Temecula City Council will consider the following proposals related to short-term rentals:
1) The Temecula Municipal Code would be amended to add a definition of short-term rentals.
2) The Temecula Municipal Code would be amended to add short-term rentals to the land use matrix. Short-term rentals are already prohibited under the City’s permissive zoning. The addition of short-term rentals to the land use matrix as a prohibited use will re-affirm the existing prohibition.
3) A resolution would be adopted that would increase the administrative citation fines for unpermitted short-term rentals to $1,000.
Once available, staff reports and agendas can be viewed at this link. Public notices can be viewed at this link. The meeting will be held at the Temecula Civic Center (Council Chambers) located at 41000 Main Street, Temecula, CA 92590.
Construction of De Portola Rd horse trail bridge has been completed. This segment connects Los Ranchitos horse trail system to Margarita Rd.
12/11/2017 – Important Highlights of the agreement include:
- Initial $40,000 Capital Contribution Assessment
- Mandatory initial yearly dues of $5,000 plus cost of living adjustments
- Agreement to permanently close and repair temporary Vallejo access to the park and ride
- Installation of right-of-way improvements and mitigations along Vallejo to match Gateway project:
- Decomposed granite horse trail with vinyl fencing
- Ample berming, sound wall and landscape to insulate adjacent neighbors
- Stipulation that, with the exception of a locked emergency gate (only if required), there shall continue to be no vehicular nor pedestrian access onto Vallejo from either this lot or the Park n Ride.
- No parking enforcement for eastern property line of TVH lot to Palma Dr